Yield: 4 portions
Ideal sauce to go with the Dutch fish sandwich "Broodje lekkerbek".
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 3 table spoons mayonaise
- 1 table spoon crème fraiche
- 1 table spoon capers
- 3 pickles
- 1 tea spoon moustard
- 20 blades of chives
- 1 tea spoon chopped parsley
- 1 shallot
- 1 tea spoon chopped tarragon
- 1 tea spoon honey
- pepper & salt
- Wash the chives and cut the blades in to small pieces.
- Chop the capers, parsley, pickles and tarragon.
- Add all ingredients into a wide bowl and stir it with an immersion blender.
- Season it with pepper and salt.
- Keep it in the fridge until serving.
Actually ravigotte sauce is made on the basis of vinaigrette rather than mayonaise. The correct name would be remoulade but nowadays it is popularly know as raviotte.
Combined with ciabatta bread, cucumber, iceberg lettuce and fried fish it makes for a quick meal.
Below utensils should work well to make this recipe. Regular cutlery, consumables and large kitchen appliances are not included.